So, Wednesday was the big day...I had my ultrasound. Things couldn't be better. Everything came back normal. No leftover tissue in my uterus, and my endometrial wall has thinned. I don't have to have a DNC or biopsy at all. My HCG levels dropped from 98 to 28, which is a HUGE answer to prayer.
When my HCG levels get to 25, I will be starting birth control for 3 months. Within those 3 months, we will see a specialist, and see what they have to say and go from there as to having kids. My doctor is pretty confidant that we will have them. I just need to STAY pregnant. So, we'll see what the specialist says and go from there.
Thank you to those who have been praying. Please continue to pray for Josh and I, and also pray for the doctors as they help us.
Until next time...:)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Results
Posted by Unknown at 12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment