So within the last year or so, I've become obsessed with reading. In 2007, I read 25+ books. I spend an hour on the train each day...a 1/2 hour to work and another 1/2 hour home from work. I also get to read on my lunch break. Just today I talked with my sister, and she's going to bring me a tote or two of books on Sunday when she come for our Super Bowl Party. I'm super pumpped about that. My other recent fascination, has been with abebooks.com. This website has most books for $1.00 + S&H. But still...I can't complain about getting a used book for about $5-$6. I love reading...I let my mind wonder into another world. For an hour and a half each day, I can let myself slip into another world. I slip out of this one, away from the everyday hussle and bussle, and sometime go back abotu 100+ years to the simple times. How did life get to be so complicated??? Reading often makes life feel so much better. We should all curl up with a good book and read. Here are some of my author recommendations:
Karen Kingsburry
Lori Wick
Beverly Lewis
Nicholas Sparks
Catherine Marie Hicks (I don't remember of hand if her name is spelled with a C or a K)
For now those are my favorites...I'll update on more when I read others that I enjoy. Until next time...
Happy Reading!:)
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
So I Love to Read
Posted by Unknown at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment