Yep...I'm sick today...so what am I doing...I'm actually watching the inauguration of Obama. I find it quite interesting. I can't imagine what he and his family is feeling with all the publicity, cameras, and flashes on them documenting their every move. I find it quite amazing that they can get one family moved out of the White House an another moved in, in just 4-5 hours, when it takes a normal person a day just to move stuff, and another few days or a week to get things organized. The Obama's are lucky...I'm quite jealous of them that they don't even have to move themselves...they have people to do it for them. But...would I want to be in his position...absolutely not.
As I was watching and reading things coming up to this day, I was quite disgusted. So many people don't think Obama will do a good job. Many disagree with so much of what he wants to do, and a lot don't even want him in there because he isn't a republican. I've heard people say they think Obama is the Anti-Christ. If God didn't want Obama in office, McCain would be sworn in today. But, God knew what he was doing putting Obama in office. Do I think God is punishing us...no. God has a plan for this...he knows what he is doing.
Why does it seem like so many people are putting their faith and trust in the President, when our faith and trust should be put in God. We should pray for President Obama just as much as what we did for President Bush, and any other president we have had.
In just the last few mintues, I've heard 2 comments...
1. History has just been made
2. Change is coming to the White House
My thoughts on this:
1. Yes History has been made...We have our first African-American president
2. Doesn't change come to the White House with every new President????
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Just a Thought...
Posted by Unknown at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment