Well, we're finally home again. Josh and I left for Duluth on the 7th, and got home last night around 9:30 or so. We are super tired, but were incredibly glad to be able to sleep in our own bed again. I'll post pictures when Josh gets them off the camera, bur for now, this is what you get...
Tuesday morning I was washing up stuff from breakfast, and Josh had run to the bathroom. I made some PB & J for lunch, and the sandwiches and PB were still out. I had a little visitor...I couldn't get it on the normal camera cuz I didn't want to scare him away...so the camera on my phone had to work for...a little red squirl came over, and was up on the table...in the pictures you can pretty much see how close I was to him...I think I ended up about a foot a way from it. The little stinker wasn't afraid of anything...here's the pictures, and a few videos...enjoy...


2 comments:
funny!! He looks pretty cute though! Did he eat anything or just sniff around??
He attempted to eat our PB & J, and get into the PB, but other than that, he just sniffed around.
Post a Comment