Ok...so you all know I love to read. I'm guessing it must run in the family...I'm thinking I got it from mom, who in turn got it from grandma. But, anywho...my wonderful husband talked me into getting a library card...probably cuz he was sick of me telling him I needed books. Yes, I have a tote full from Amy, which needs to be returned...but right now that's besides the point. I think I'm on book 16 or 17 so far this year, and still have about 3 sitting here waiting to be read before they are returned. But about this library thing...they are by far the best thing around. We are there probably once every few weeks getting stocked up on books. Yes, Josh even got a card. He's been reading up on salt water aquariums. We are now down to 3 fish, and are waiting for them to die, so we can start a salt water aquarium. So anyways...libraries are by far my favorite thing right now. There is an endless variety of books, of which I am picky on what I read, but still...even in my short little variety, I have many to choose from. Pretty soon, I'm going to have to move on to new people cuz I will sadly have read all books by Karen Kingsbury, Nicholas Sparks, Beverly Lewis, and Lori Wick. It saddens me just thinking about it.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will have to give you some new authors to read. Let me know when you need them and I will check at home for more. Love to read, it takes you anywhere in the world!!
Love you,
mom
I love Karen Kingsbury and have most of her books- if you missed any:) Also Terri Blackstock is good and Dee Henderson. I have a few of hers too. Let me know if you want to borrow any! I love reading as well!!!
Beth
Yay for reading!
Post a Comment